Separators and Shredders
The CFS series is designed to shred solid materials suspended in the substrate before entering into the digester. It can be supplied with a suction of pressure pump or operate under head without a pump. Ideal for shredding long fibre and objects of medium to large dimesions.
– The system comprises two series of opposing hardened steel blades with specially designed profiles for shredding solid materials suspended in fluids.
– A gearbox integrated into the body of the shredder generates different rotation speeds between the two blade support shafts, optimising the process.
T-T Separator range
The separator range is recommended for solid-liquid separation of slurry
– Rotary, double-threaded screw, in an engineered wedge wire screen.
– Components are made in treated stainless steel.
– Can reduce moisture content on sludges by up to 38%
– Heavy duty construction in cast iron and stainless steel